eating three very sour pickles before bed because I am in a very sour mood due to what will surely be a miserable fucking legal battle commencing in my life shortly
a real cock-o’-the-walk
Broad City S01E07 | Dream sequence cold open
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
I like doing these send me these
haha oh wHoa i hope people don’t interpret my texts and such this way
i should bring back “rofl” that was a good one
I have been 5’11 and ~145 pounds give or take a few since junior year of high school with essentially no physical variation other than now my neckbeard extends further down my throat and my shoulders are slightly broader. back in high school I used to freak out about my body and try to lift weights (lol) and shave my chest (lol lol) to try and fit in with the other guys in my school, and I was anxious that I would never gain weight or have thick arms and calves and look like the men who seemed to have all the power and social capital in the insular atmosphere of an athletics-centered all-boys school. ten years down the line my body has barely changed in any meaningful way but fuck it I’ve learned enough not to attach my self-esteem to whatever particular image of masculinity and size was impressed into my head when I was young and ignorant.
I don’t think body image issues were something that my parents even thought to discuss with me. I got the drugs talk and safe sex talk and racism talk and drunk driving talk but I guess there’s no way to know the exact stressors that will fuck up your kids mentality. I just know that I will almost assuredly not send any child of mine to single-gender high school.